Terms & Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Yogaion Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable (unless someone else can be found, please see cancellation policy) deposit in the sum of 50% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation within a week of confirmation by Yogaion Retreats of availability.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Yogaion Retreat in cash during the retreat or the payment can be made via bank transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Yogaion Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, please check the cancellation policy!
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Yogaion Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Yogaion Retreat is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Yogaion Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. Customers are aware that Yogaion Retreat rents the property and that according to the terms & conditions of the property customers are solely responsible for their own well being in and around the property. The owner is in no way responsible. Please read the house manual upon arrival to avoid misunderstanding of using the house. Especially whereas the pool is concerned for your own safety.
10. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Yogaion Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
11. Yogaion Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Lotus Yoga Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Yogaion Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Yogaion Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Yogaion Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Yogaion Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Yogaion Retreat. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Yogaion Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
19. Yogaion Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
20. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
21. Yogaion Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
22. Yogaion Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Yogaion Retreat.
23. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. See cancellation & Insurance for more info.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Dutch Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts in all matters regarding them.